Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oops!!! I failed again...



I failed so many times in doing different things as I am not different from other people. One of the most common excuse which I always presented for those failures is the difficulty level of the things which I tried to achieve. But slowly I started learning from my mistakes, which I committed in achieving my targets.

I am sure that many of us do present many excuses for their failures, and to some extent we are right because we really don't want to public our failures. But just think for a while - "Who is a real fool?". Even people around you know very well that you are just presenting a best possible excuse. You are making yourself happy, but at the same time spreading distrust in the society.

There can be only two reasons for your failures -
1. You were not having sufficient time in real sense to achieve the target.
2. You really, really, really don't wanted to achieve that target.


So, next time when you get any failure, try to find out your real category. And please never ever get discouraged, and try to learn from your mistakes.

5 comments:

  1. But.. knowing and analyzing ur mistake isnt easy for human mind.. needs a lot of confidence and courage etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that it is very easy when you know yourself. People, now-a-days, unknowingly deceive self. Once you know what you have done and how, you can easily analyze ur mistakes.

    talking about confidence and courage...some or the other day we have to develop those..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess thats y we do MBA... and we know ourself well.. but never want to know our own mistakes... we always find the fault in somethng else rather than us..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what we have to master in....otherwise we have live with those traditional excuses....its time to change the things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. dats a really nice 1 among d ones i read i mn d whole perception sooo real n motivating ..may be we never try 2 help ourselves in real sense n keep on doin wat is expected n d easier way out .... running away from struggle n thus landin into troubles continuously ...

    ReplyDelete