Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Reasons to Brag...



Why do people brag? This always remained a question to me, but today as we are done with IR exam, I got some time to think about it. The top 10 reasons, according to me, can be -

1. People lack self-confidence, and brag to make themselves feel better.

2. They really don't want others to know the reality.

3. They get attention, and a place somewhere.

4. They really can't help it, and seriously love it.

5. They have nothing else to do.

6. A kind of inferiority complex.

7. They want to imitate the ones they meet.

8. They are very good at it, so want to be perfectionist.

9. A genetic disorder.

10. Combination of all these.

I really don't know the other possible reasons behind bragging. Hope you will help me in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment