Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beat the EMOTION, and earn the MONEY!!!



I feel that Emotion and Money is the world's deadliest combination. People do feel that if they will earn a lot of money, they will be able to take care of their happiness and to live happy life. There are a few on this planet who really run after taking care of emotions.

I am really sorry to write, but I used to think that people take money above emotions. I have seen so many people like this, and I was carrying a feel that people don't give any importance to any emotions (whether it be of self or anyone's). But, I was absolutely wrong about this, and honestly speaking I am really very happy that someone proved me wrong today. Still, we have people with us who really care about other's emotions (I am not talking about the artificial calamity, which we faced today. That comes in the money-caring category).

I hope, "There will be someday when we will be having people who will take emotions over money".

May God fulfill my wish!!!


"PUTTING MONEY OVER EMOTIONS HAS SHORT TERM CONSEQUENCES, BE SMART AND THINK OF LONG TERM CONSEQUENCES"



NOTE: This post is not intended to put anyone down. If you find it related to anyone, please do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment