Monday, September 7, 2009

Ashamed of shameless...

First of all I am really very sorry to write this post in this blog as it is not related to the title. The post is related to INDIA ( My Country), so it has an automatic place. Again sorry.

INDIANS....I strongly agree that many of us have made a big mark on this globe, and I really respect them. There are very famous personalities who have made their journey remarkable, and there are many who are doing and not having any name (just for their country). A salute to our DEFENSE FORCE.

Many of us are having a habit. A habit of doing those things which are asked not to do. And I really don't think that you all need a list of it. Lets see most common thing.

Dekho gadha pishaab kar raha hai


Yes. Pi at a place where one should not. But, most of us really do. Are these shameless Indians? I think no. These are only habitual. I really want to now the reason behind this habit of repeating the things again and again even if they are asked not to do.


I really respect INDIA and everything which is related to my nation. Just have a look at the following pictures.

Lalu ji and his better half during national anthem


Self proclaimed "GOD" Mataji Nirmala Devi


Now, I have nothing to say about these pictures. I really respect these Indians, but my respect is more towards my nation. When the same thing was being done by Mandira Beddy, and M.F. Hussain, they were seriously punished. But, what about them?

I really can't see the insult of our national FLAG. Can you?

5 comments:

  1. Dear Author
    that is really a piece of shameless activity once cant control specially in a country like India where the power is in the hands of some illiterate politicians ...
    Still you expect all this ..Nice thought i really appreciate your concern,

    Regards
    Gagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akhil,

    I really appreciate your thought and i too feel the same that as we belong to India , we should feel proud about our nation and showing pride can be possible only if we respect one another .. and respecting one another will thereby lead to respecting our nation...

    Regards,
    Khushboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man!! i really liked it.. we indians never realize these issues but these little things get us few ranks down aming the globally powerful ones.. and as in organization here also it has to be a top down approach.. the leaders shd follow and we shd take them as examples and learn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gagan and Khushboo for posting ur valuable comments...i am really sory to say but this is not about respecting or despecting our nation....it is all about taking the nation as our...and taking all the problems as our responsibility....

    what everyone looks for is just a perfect chance of backout...and lets everyone suffer....but how much? Someone has to initiate...


    Anyways thanks for ur comments...keep visiting and posting....

    HAVE A NICE DAY..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Akhil,

    Are you familiar with the song, "Ebony and Ivory" by Paul McCartney? He sings, "We all know that people are the same where ever we go.
    There is good and bad in everyone."

    Don't despair my friend. In my country, it's worse. When you see highly educated people throwing their filth around, you can almost puke in disgust.

    Thank yourself that you took notice of such ugly habits for that would make you not do the same.

    As one good man was quoted as saying: "Make yourself an honest man and you can be sure there is one less liar in the world," very true, indeed, if only people started examining themselves and changed their ways. This world would have been a much better place to live.

    I came across that quote when I was a kid and the words stuck in my mind and became my core value since. Too bad, I forgot the name of the man who said it. I think it's worth spreading the quote around per chance it will strike a chord in the hearts of many.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete