Monday, November 2, 2009

From spark to fire



I am not perfect. I mean to say that I am not able to do things right in the first attempt. I am 100% sure that no one else can. I have seen many people who have really faced a lot of problems because of others. Those type of people always abuse the damager ( the person who has ruined his/her life). They feel that the damager has completely ruined his/her life and they have nothing left to live happily in the future.

I am totally against the view of those people. I feel that the damagers are the one who ruin a part of your life and later give you reason to go ahead. I am not saying that they are innocent. They spark up your life so that in future if you face any such situation you can create fire. Instead of taking it as the end of your life, you should take it as a learning so that you may not repeat same kind of mistakes in the future. Learn to live with true meaning and purpose now.

Damagers will damage once or to maximum twice,
then it is you who should learn to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment