Thursday, November 26, 2009

I quit FRENCH



I was learning French, but few days back I just stepped back because I was not satisfied with the way I was learning it. I started it with great enthusiasm but later everything vanished. I cannot blame anyone for this.

It happens to many of us that we start something with great enthusiasm and later we just quit. In these situations, there is one great thing to do, i.e. ask yourself the reason for your start. Just ask why you started the thing which you are quitting now. There are some cases where you just cannot resist yourself quitting as you are sure of what you are doing. But there are cases when we just get carried away by others and just quit.

Just ask yourself why you have started, and you will get to know whether quitting is important for you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment