Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"No Arms, No Legs, No Worries" Man



Today I read a lot about “No Arms, No Legs, No Worries” man – Nick Vujicic. We all know about him, and have seen many inspirational videos. So, I do not want to share any of his inspirational stories and how he fought back with God’s creation.

One thing which I can conclude from this great man’s life story till now is – “What you got, has nothing to do with what you can do”. The ability to do things lies within us. There are times where a stupid person (which people call him) can do things which even the most intelligent person can never do. It is just because of the fact that the stupid person wanted to do that, and the intelligent one doesn’t.

What you have, is not at all enough to do all that which you want to do.

Believe in yourself. Look inside more than you look outside.

3 comments:

  1. He has always been my motivator. I still remember the time when I saw his video for the first time. I can never forget that, and the lessons I learnt from that video.

    Great man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this man is really an inspiration nt only for me but m sure for each n every1!!
    nd thanks 4 droppin by ma blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. serioulsy hez such a inspiration to all of us.. when i get a thought tat from here i couldnt go ahead.. he reminds me 'never to surrender'........all of us has some limitations.. but we need to learn how to convert those limitations to our stregth.. bcoz once thats been done, then no one can defeat you :)

    ReplyDelete