Friday, August 27, 2010

Is this Competition?



Long ago, we successfully crossed the "Survival of the fittest" challenge. It is just because of that we are here today. That time, there was no word called "FAIR", no word called "UNFAIR"; our ancestors just did it as they had no other options.

Here we are, having competition in our blood. Always ready to win over others. We have crossed all limits of being unfair. When my brother is progressing, I will push him down and will start my journey on his foot steps. When the best colleague in my organization is doing good, I will be the one who will be a backstabber. When my best friend in my school is getting highest marks, I will make plans to get him into the allegations of malpractice.

This is what we have become. When we win, we expect others to take it sportively; and when others win, let the word "sportive" go to hell.

Are we really made for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment