Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Friendship Day!!!



I cried when I went to school for the first time,
As it was a new change in my life.

I had no one to talk to, no one to play with,
But then I met special someone.

The person was not my Mom, not my Dad, not even my Siblings,
The person was just someone who was just an Angel.

He talked to me, he fought with me,
He loved me, he slapped me,
He cared for me, he kicked me,
He brought food for me, he took food from me,
He helped me, he took my help,
He tried to teach me all that I needed.

That was the past, this is the present,
But he has never thought of changing with this changing world.

He was with me, he is with me,
I pray that he will always be with me.

Thank you God for giving me,
An Angel called FRIEND.


Happy Friendship Day to all my Visitors!!!

3 comments: