Monday, August 31, 2009

I forgot my birthday...oops!!!



When I just got into my BBA, it was 2nd August, 2005. Like everyone even I was very much excited after getting into college-life. I was busy making friends and getting familiar with Indore. My birth date is 6 August. I was so busy in these things that I forgot my B-day. I was not carrying any mobile, and used to live as a PG (no chance of getting a call in the night). I got up at 8 (like a normal day), took bath, and went to college. As I was new, nobody knew my birthday.

I reached my room, and my owner told me that so many people called for me. I did not know about all those persons and the reason to call. After sometime I had one more call for me, I received it, and guess what? The day was my birthday, and the call was of my parents. I was so shocked, and was questioning myself that how can anyone forget his birthday. And after that, my day was full of happiness.

I will tell you what happens actually. I felt good because I was not having any expectation with anyone. I totally forgot my birthday, and was wished later. This is the same thing which comes in our life very often. We have so many expectations with the person around us, that we completely make our feelings dependent on them.


NEVER EVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYONE, OR GET READY TO SUFFER.

6 comments:

  1. Wen u get smethin wen u have nothin it feels great thats true man.... Nice story

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot ravi.....keep posting your comments....and keep visiting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post and nice view.. good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks a lot rohit and reeta....please keep on blogging...and post your useful comments...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u know.. my comment will nt fit on ur personal blog..lol
    my dear frnd .. u know that v all were 2gather n didnt njoy frndship day even..
    well lots of memoris n stories..
    Will u please tell us ur first mob story wth us...lol

    ReplyDelete