Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why do we want to go back?

I will call it 'My inability to manage different things' because of which I was not able to post even a single blog post in the last 5+ months. But I am glad to announce that I am back with a pure intention of being regular for all of you.

Yes, you read it right - I am back. Have you ever thought on why we wish to go back to the old days of our life? (I am sure that most of us wish that) For me, the prime reason will always be feelings attached. Ask an American who has been working in a foreign country for more than 15 years and have been meeting his family in every 2-3 years. Ask a kid who left his home just because he got beaten up by his dad for stealing some pennies. Do they ever think of going back? Yes, they do.


Each of us would want to have a great future. But, only few of us were able to take the loved ones with them in the journey. The American working in a foreign country might be earning huge money, but he definitely miss earning that old salary of $500 a month and spending that with his wife and kids. The kid who left his home might have reached heights after leaving the home, but he will definitely miss those slaps from his father. 

We all want to go back, but very few of us have the courage to do so. Take the step. If you are in a situation where you can increase your happiness, go back. Go back and grab your happiness. You can start your journey after taking your loved ones with you.

1 comment: