Sunday, October 4, 2009

I forgot everything



"I always forget whatever I learn", this is a problem with many of us. We always think that we have got some problem with our memory. We think that we are not able to use our brain to the fullest. but once we read something, our capacity to understand things related to that increases. This is because of our brain.

Brain, one of the finest creation of GOD, is the head of our body. Brain is having the properties of a non-elastic thing. Non-elastic means the things which don't return to their original state. We learn, and as a result of that our brain expands.

After a period, we feel that we have lost whatever we have learnt. But this is not true, the real fact is this that we always have that information in our mind, but the regular updates of information keep the old information in some corner of our brain, and when we try to learn something related to that old information, we realize that that we know a lot about it.

"NEVER THINK THAT YOU HAVE LOST EVERYTHING, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEW"

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading these articles for over a month now and I have to say they are very amusing ... and impressive....
    Keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shahzad,
    Thanks a lot for your feedback, and I promise I will surely try my best to continue same kind of work. Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete